12 Ways to Give the Gift of Hope & Healing This Season
1. Donate now to join our fight. Every donation counts. Multiply your giving by taking advantage of your company match program.
2. Dine + Donate for a worthy cause. A portion of food and drink proceeds benefit ISF.
- November 1 – 30 | STIR
- November 1 – 30 | State of Confusion
- November 27 – December 3 | Brixx Wood Fired Pizza
- December 1 – 31 | Juniper Grill Ballantyne
3. Shop ’til you drop then head to Black Friday Brunch at STIR or State of Confusion on November 24, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
4. Brunch and browse at Handbags, Heels & Horsepower on November 16. Snag your seat before tickets sell out and pre-purchase raffle tickets to bid on designer brands like Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Yves Saint Laurent and many more!
5. Celebrate #GivingTuesday on November 28 by tagging us on social. All donors are entered to win a special gift!
6. Make a donation of stock and bonds. To transfer gifts of stock, contact Dominique Lee.
7. Purchase VIP or general admission tickets to the Carolina Holiday Light Spectacular using code ISF4HOPE. A portion of proceeds benefit ISF and you get a discount on tickets for the whole family!
8. Schedule an appointment to donate blood with OneBlood, December 1 – 4. ISF will receive $10 per donation.
9. Become an ISF Ambassador by hosting a Holiday Party for Hope or a Facebook Fundraiser. Contact Julie D’Amanda to get engaged.
10. Sip + Shop at Pearl Pagoda on December 10! Shoppers are welcome to bring their own food and drink + 20% of all sales will benefit ISF.
11. Secure a 2024 corporate sponsorship or become a local business beneficiary partner. For details, contact Karen Murphy.
12. Join a group of creatives by volunteering on our programming committee. Contact Ashton Barlow to help bring our 2024 vision to life.