We Love Our Volunteers
We have a variety of events and volunteer opportunities throughout each year. You can help make a difference in our mission by volunteering your time or your talent. Or, you can help by donating a good or service to one of our events. Students earning service hours are welcome.
Please email our Lead Volunteer, Kristine Sniegocki, if you are interested in adding your name to our ISF Volunteer team.
2019 Volunteer Opportunities:
- May Day & Duke Mansion Garden Events (May)
- 5K/10K & Fun Run for Kids Cancer (September)
- Pumpkin Charity Ball (October)
- Heels, Handbags & Horsepower (November)
- Various Partner Events Throughout the Year
Please email our Lead Volunteer, Kristine Sniegocki, if you have any questions or would like to add your name to our Volunteer database.