THE ISABELLA SANTOS FOUNDATION | 2024 Volunteer Program
Events Coordinator (10-20 hours/week)
Job description: Work with the ISF team and take the lead on the planning and execution of both small and large events. Responsibilities include working with vendors, event staff, volunteers, and committee members (if applicable). This role will encompass helping to secure needed volunteers for the event(s) and helping to manage them onsite during the event. You may also be tasked with helping to obtain needed event supplies from the ISF storage unit and returning/reorganizing supplies. This role will also include managing event budgets regarding event decisions.
Skills: Experience in planning and executing both small and large events, budgeting
Soft skills: Creative, organized, detail-oriented, resourceful, multi-tasking
Community Partnership Coordinator (10-20 hours/week)
Job description: Research, solicit and solidify community beneficiary partnership opportunities for ISF. Responsibilities include working with local businesses and ISF staff to assist with the fulfillment of the beneficiary program. Program examples: Dine + Donate, ISF Menu Match, Grand Opening Give-backs, Corporate golf tournaments and Round-Ups. Beneficiary partnerships are a great way to reinforce a business’s commitment to the community. Through strategic marketing and communications, ISF will help generate brand awareness and drive customers to the business while making a positive impact.
Skills: Google Suite, Project Management Software (Monday)
Soft skills: Proactive, effective communicator, innovative, personable, organized
Data Specialist (10 hours/week)
Job description: Assist with inputting donor data into Monday.com weekly. Work closely with the Development Director and Finance Manager to gather donor information and make sure the data is up-to-date in our database for effective stewardship.
Skills: Excel, WordPress, Google Analytics, Funraise, Social Media Analytics,
Soft skills: Research, reports, organized, detailed, effective communicator, independent
Preferred Volunteer Qualifications
- A passion for building relationships.
- An outstanding track record of developing and delivering successful, on-brand events and partnership campaigns that boost mission and brand awareness across various channels.
- Extremely proficient at turning around special projects with the discipline to assess results.
- Possess the ability to apply best practices and effectively balance projects based on immediate priorities.
- Has an understanding of effective communication tactics with a natural drive to enhance team efficiency and streamline processes between internal departments and external partners/vendors.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently.
- A background or interest in the nonprofit sector is a plus.
To apply, please contact Ashton Barlow at email@example.com.