ISF RARE & SOLID TUMOR PROGRAM
Our goal is to help Levine Children’s Hospital provide world-class comprehensive care, access to the latest therapies and clinical trials, and extraordinary patient experience for all children and families with rare or solid tumors.
The ISF Rare & Solid Tumors Team will focus on:
- Neuroblastoma: cancer found in immature nerve cells, mainly affecting young children and infants
- Osteosarcoma: most common type of bone cancer in children
- Ewing Sarcoma: type of cancer found in bones or soft tissue, often found in children/young adults ages 5-20
- Rhabdomyosarcoma: type of cancer in which malignant cells form in muscle tissue
- Wilm’s Tumor: type of childhood cancer found in the cells of the kidney
- Hepatoblastoma: a rare childhood cancer found in the liver
- Adrenal cortical carcinoma: a rare childhood cancer found in the adrenal gland
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma: a rare cancer that begins in soft tissue
- Desmond Tumor: a tumor that develops in the fibrous tissue
- Desmoplastic Small Round Blue Cell: a rare cancer usually found in the abdomen or pelvis
Our partnership with Levine Children’s Hospital will allow us to continue the legacy Isabella left. To help other children Beat, Grow, Live. To tell their stories, just like we have told Isabella’s. These children are real. They are fighting. They are in need. And we vow to help them.