Purpose of Position
The ideal candidate for this position will have outstanding communication, writing, critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills, experience managing and/or developing content for a brand account on social media, and provide knowledge of emerging trends and growth strategies for ISF website traffic, social media engagement and email marketing.
ISF Mission & Objectives
It was Isabella’s dream to Beat Cancer, Grow Hair, and Live Her Dreams. Although research and advanced treatments didn’t come in time for her dreams to come true, Isabella’s legacy is pushing us to give other kids fighting, a chance against rare childhood cancer.
ISF is dedicated to improving rare pediatric cancer treatment options in an effort to increase survival rates of kids with cancer. Over the course of fifteen years, ISF has funded nearly $7 million toward expanding the scope of research and treatment and supporting families dealing with cancer in a variety of ways.
- Create and organize engaging content for ISF social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube.
- Write various marketing materials including child spotlights and testimonials, supporter features, press releases, blog posts.
- Plan, develop and implement social media content calendar while providing a consistent brand voice.
- Analyze and report KPIs and other important data from ISF website, Google Analytics, digital marketing efforts and social media channels.
- Design and edit ISF materials including posters, presentations, web pages and graphics for print and digital use.
- Optimize all content for SEO, lead conversion and engagement.
- Upload content to ISF website, digital marketing software and social media scheduling tools.
- Edit audio and video for marketing purposes.
- Create reels and video for social media.
- Assist in the creation of monthly newsletters.
- Assist the ISF team with requests and projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, or Communications
- 1-4 years administrative/coordinator program experience
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Strong writing and storytelling skills
- Experience managing and/or developing content for a brand account on social media
- Experience using a content scheduling tool (Hootsuite, Later, etc.)
- Experience using digital marketing software (Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, DotDigital, etc.)
- Experience in marketing, copywriting, or other content production and knowledge of marketing practices and principles
- Ability to create and edit graphics for print and digital media
- Ability to develop marketing materials that speak to key stakeholder audiences
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight project deadlines
- Ability to work in a hybrid work environment
- Photography skills a plus
- Video editing skills a plus
- Previous nonprofit marketing experience a plus