It’s more than just a 5k. It’s where it all started.
In our first year, we raised $7,000 during the ISF 5K for Kids Cancer. Here we are in our 15th year, it’s time to celebrate! Are you ready? We are planning our biggest 5K for Kids Cancer event yet. 5K, 10K, Fun Run, Brunch, Kids Zone, Raffle and more! We hope you will join us in making it a success for kids fighting rare cancers! Over the last 14 years, this event has raised $2.3 Million for pediatric cancer through our flagship event.
The ISF 5K for Kids Cancer Event presented by Hendrick Luxury Group is back and bigger than ever. We hope you will register and d🍩nut forget to add on and buy the brunch option with your registration! It will be a yummy time with a brunch experience partnered with Roots Catering and drinks provided by Tito’s Handmade Vodka and NoDa Brewing.
- Register you & your family for our virtual race
- Choose your shirt(s)
- Race package will be mailed
- On Saturday, Oct 15th, it’s time to show cancer how much we hate it
BUILD A TEAM & FUNDRAISE
- Create a fun team name & recruit friends & family to sign up
- When each person registers, you automatically receive a fundraising page. Encourage your team members to fundraise to help make more of a difference for kids fighting cancer
- Personalize your page with stories & photos
- Share your page via email, social to friends, family, neighbors, colleagues, EVERYONE
- Remember to follow up several times with your network
MAKE A DIFFERENCE & HAVE FUN
- When you do good you feel good. When you feel good you can’t help but HAVE FUN!
Over the last 14 years, this event has raised $2.3 Million for pediatric cancer. We want to show the world how much we hate cancer and hope you will join us. Companies like yours have made the Isabella Santos Foundation 5K for Kids Cancer one of the fastest-growing non-profit fundraising family events in Charlotte. In 2019 with 2,500+ participants, 800+ Brunchers, 58 Business Sponsors/Partners, 80+ Race Teams and the determination of the Charlotte community, we have established this event as the best of its kind! The funds raised from this event will fund the Isabella Santos Foundation Rare and Solid Tumor Program. The program oversees care for all solid tumors, rare tumors, MIBG therapy, and all related clinical and scientific research at Levine Children’s Hospital. A program that is the first of its kind in the country. Given our huge social media following (15,000+) and our attendee demographic sponsoring an ISF event is an incredible advertising and brand growth opportunity! Race support comes in all shapes and sizes to work with your sponsorship goals and budget. We encourage you to join us, other national/local corporations, and family businesses at our 2022 event. Help us continue the fight to change the outcomes for kids faced with rare cancers… and have fun doing it! Contact Karen Murphy (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss how your business can get involved.