It’s always good to keep things in perspective. Ask yourself why? Why do you do the things you do? Why are certain things important to you?
We asked our Dream Team members at the beginning of this season . . . what is your why? Why do you run? Why are you a part of the ISF Dream Team? Why do you help fundraise? Here are some answers we received. . . .
- To support those who know Isabella and to fight cancer . . . duh!
- To put a purpose behind my running.
- I run for ISF to inspire more kids to give back.
- I run to crush cancer for my mom, Mackenzie who beat Neuroblastoma, and for Isabella.
- I run because no parent should ever lose their child to cancer.
- To make a difference of the lives of people fighting cancer.
- I’m running on the Dream Team because I want to help raise money for kids with cancer and it’s a good mark to leave.
We run to CRUSH CANCER. Come run with us this Saturday!
Run with Isabella’s Dream Team this Saturday, August 18th. You can join us at either run listed below.
- OrthoCarolina Classic – 5k/10k http://www.orthocarolinaclassic.com
- Meet at Calvary Church at 6:45am 5801 Pineville-Matthews Rd, Charlotte, NC
ISF Dream Team
The ISF Dream Team, created in 2014, is a running group that assists you in training to run the race of your dreams. You can train for a 5k, 10k, half marathon, half marathon relay, full marathon relay, or a full marathon. You are provided a training schedule, invited to group runs, and inspired by a phenomenal team of people. Not only will you meet a dynamic group of people, but you will also be inspired through your friends and family as they support you through the training. The ISF Dream Team has raised over $400,000 to date, with the funds contributing to our local Charlotte community. If you want to join the ISF Dream Team, we would love to hear from you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.