The Isabella Santos Foundation, a 501c3, was established in honor of Isabella Santos, who fought a long and courageous battle with Neuroblastoma. Isabella passed away at the young age of 7, and her foundation has continued her mission of fighting for a world with no more cancer.
ISF has grown rapidly over the past several years and is currently looking for a Charlotte based, part time donor database administrator.
- Manage data entry and record management, ensuring accuracy, consistency and timeliness
- Manage and enforce gift acknowledgement processes, ensuring timely and accurate recognition of all gifts
- Make appropriate and timely recommendations on database expansion and/or enhancements to ensure the most effective and efficient use of the system
- Respond to donor inquiries concerning gift history, receipts, and other documentation
- Provide routine maintenance and cleanup of donor database
- Set up and maintain event sites and donations
- Suggest, maintain and implement proper security protocols for database and donor information
DATABASE REPORTING AND ANALYSIS
- Provide regular and ad hoc reporting to development and finance departments
- Provides support to staff by assisting with creation of mailing/donor lists and other projects
- Collaborate with other staff members to analyze fundraising trends/results and provide related analysis
- Perform donor/prospect research and provide recommendations for enhanced donor engagement
TRAINING and SUPERVISION
- Train development staff on usage of database and donor stewardship processes
- Supervise data volunteers/interns
OTHER DUTIES AS NEEDED
- Working knowledge of finance and reporting
- Support other agency campaigns and projects
- Participate, lead (when necessary), and attend community and agency-appropriate meetings
Other duties as assigned
Knowledge of etapestry preferred.
Salary range approximately $20-$25k
Charlotte area applicants only.