We run and we fundraise. But we also make new friends, meet for socials, laugh and act silly. But there is nothing better than building relationships while making an impact in the community. Isabella’s Dream Team fundraises for childhood cancer research, but excited to add the following commitments as part of our giveback initiative:
WHAT’S THE FUNDRAISING COMMITMENT?
WHAT RACES ARE WE TRAINING FOR?
- Isabella Santos Foundation 10K/5K for Kids Cancer (9/30)
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Savannah (11/4)
- Charlotte Marathon (11/11).
- New this year: Train with the team for the ISF 10K on Sept 30th.
- RnR Savannah offers a half and full marathon, and a half marathon relay (6-7 miles per person).
- Charlotte Marathon offers a half and full marathon, and a marathon relay (5 runners: 4-6 miles increments).
- New this year: “One to run. One for fun.” challenge to run back to back half marathons in Savannah & Charlotte. $1,000 minimum fundraising commitment comes with swag bag filled with lots of goodies.
- We’ve had teammates in the past run: Chicago Marathon, Marine Corps Marathon, New York City Marathon, and numerous others as part of our team. It’s your choice what race you’d like to do, and we could always adjust the training schedule to match your race.
WHAT WE PROVIDE?
- Training schedules (10K, half, half marathon relay, marathon & marathon relay) – training starts the week of July 10th.
- Team swag
- Weekend long runs, weekday run options
HOW TO JOIN THE TEAM?
- Email Coach Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create your First Giving fundraising page: 2017 Isabella’s Dream Team
- $500 commitment for 10K, half or full marathon.
- $1,000 commitment for the “One to run. One for fun.” back-to-back challenge.
- Register for your race and distance
- Recruit your friends, family, coworkers to join via social media and let them know you just joined #isabellasdreamteam
Our goal this year: 200 participants raising $200,000.