ISF High School Winter Interns Wanted
Hey Charlotte High School Students, this is for you! We are excited to open up our High School Winter Internship program. This will be a volunteer-based team, focused on one specific virtual event in honor of our founder… Isabella’s Sweet 16 For Pediatric Cancer. What better way to make this event special, than to ask like-aged students to help us make it successful!
Only a limited number of High School students will be accepted and the duration of the program is 60 days. Our Wintern team will receive event assignments focused on creating awareness and raising funds for rare pediatric cancer.
- Jan 15 – March 15
- High school students
- Volunteer position
- Primary skills/interests: Admin, creative marketing, event promotion & fundraising
- Comfortable with fundraising
- Primarily virtual
- Must live in Charlotte Area to participate
- Receive service credit hours as applicable
Interested? The application window for our Winter Internship Program will be open Nov 15 – Dec 15. Please send an email answering the following 3 questions to email@example.com.
- What is your current school & grade level?
- What are your primary interests & skills?
- Why are you interested in volunteering with ISF?