HELP US IMPROVE CHILDHOOD CANCER OUTCOMES THROUGH PRECISION MEDICINE BY GIVING MONTHLY
As part of our monthly donor program, you give at any level and your donations are automatic every single month. Monthly donor gifts will help fund Precision Medicine and other special programs under the Isabella Santos Foundation Rare & Solid Tumor Program at Atrium Health Levine Children’s Hospital in Charlotte, N.C. For you, feel good knowing that you are helping create more life-changing outcomes for kids fighting cancer.
Moving away from the kitchen-sink chemo to individualized, targeted therapies is one way we will beat childhood cancer. It’s time to attack the cancer. Not the whole body. Participants in the Monthly Donor Club will help fund Precision Medicine for patients being treated under The Isabella Santos Foundation Rare & Solid Tumor Program at Levine Children’s. Precision Medicine, not covered under insurance, creates personalized treatment plans for each child, treating each child’s tumor specifically, like an IEP in school or a custom-tailored suit.
- Every $1,500 given from the monthly donor club pays for genomic sequencing to provide Precision Medicine for ONE cancer patient.
- $250 a month provides Precision Medicine for TWO patients a year.
- $125 a month provides Precision Medicine for ONE patient a year.
- $100 a month provides $1200 towards Precision Medicine for ONE patient a year.
- $50 a month provides $600 towards Precision Medicine for ONE patient a year.
- $25 a month provides $300 towards Precision Medicine for ONE patient a year.