ISF is Searching for a Summer Intern Program Lead
*** This position is now closed.
The Isabella Santos Foundation (ISF) was established through Isabella’s parents to raise awareness and research funds for Neuroblastoma and received it’s 501(c)(3) status in 2009. It was Isabella’s dream to Beat Cancer, Grow Hair, and Live Her Dreams. Although research and advanced treatments didn’t come in time for her dreams to come true, her legacy is pushing us to give others a fighting chance against rare pediatric cancer.
ISF is dedicated to improving rare pediatric cancer treatment options in an effort to increase survival rates of kids with cancer. Over the course of twelve years, ISF has funded nearly $4 million toward expanding the scope of research and treatment, and supporting families dealing with cancer in a variety of ways. Learn more about ISF here: www.isabellasantosfoundation.org
Internship Program Lead Guidelines
The ISF Intern Program Lead position provides the opportunity to become an active member in the Charlotte community and give back to our local families fighting rare pediatric cancer. The ISF internship program is well suited for students interested in marketing, advertising, event promotion and the nonprofit industry. The ISF internship provides students with the chance to learn social media management, improve their content writing skills and learn programs such as WordPress and Canva. It also provides an opportunity to interact and build relationships with some of Charlotte’s top non-profit leaders and experience the rewarding gratification for working with a local foundation.
- 3 month paid position (June, July & August)
- 30-40 hours per week
- Create & manage a team of highschool & college interns (goal 10)
- Promote and market 5K Race to help increase registration & fundraising
- Produce relevant content to use on multiple social media platforms
- Video editing & graphic design skills
- Create blog posts
- Be an advocate for ISF and pediatric cancer awareness
- Must be interested in helping the local community by raising money for rare pediatric cancer research.
- Must be at least 18 years old and currently enrolled at a local college or university.
- Be able to think outside of the box
- Looking for an upbeat and optimistic personality.
- Must be flexible, reliable, and focused.
- Must be a team player.
The ISF Intern Program Lead is a paid position. Please email introduction and resume to: email@example.com