HATE CANCER? YUP… WE DO TOO!
On Saturday, September 25th join us for the 14th Annual ISF 5K for Kids Cancer Event to impact pediatric cancer care in our community. We want everyone to feel safe, so if you can’t join in-person*, we are hybrid! Register to run from afar and still make a difference in the lives of children fighting cancer.
WHAT: Isabella Santos Foundation and presenting sponsor Hendrick Luxury Group invites friends, family & colleagues to join our community on Saturday, September 25th at 8 am for the 14th Annual ISF 5K for Kids Cancer. A morning to make a difference for kids fighting rare cancers.
WHEN: Saturday, September 25th at 8:00 A.M.
WHERE: We want you to feel safe, participate from wherever… in-person* or from afar with your family or friend pod. Who doesn’t love choices?
Our Charlotte event is located in Ballantyne Corporate Park (13860 Ballantyne Corporate Pl, Charlotte, NC). New this year… we have added the Albemarle/Stanly County Satellite Race Location (154 South 1st Street, Albemarle, NC) for families located in that area.
HOW: You can register for both in-person or join from afar on our race sites:
WHY: The event will look different than years past, but we know that is to be expected. Although we are going back to basics and simplifying this year’s event, help us make the biggest impact as possible! Proceeds from the event will impact a global pediatric cancer program at Levine Children’s, bringing new treatments and hope to kids fighting rare cancers.
*Subject to change pending COVID environment & CDC guidelines
- ISF 5k for Kids Cancer ISF Event Page including details & safety precautions
- Since 2007, ISF 5K for Kids Cancer has raised more than $2.3 Million for pediatric cancer
- It’s a hybrid event, register for in-person or from anywhere
- Fundraise to create more impact
- Help spread the event to get more people to sign up
- The more people who hear about our event, the more people register. Use our Social & Story images to help
- Post on personal and social channels
- Email your network asking to register or join your race team
- Take it one step further and fundraise
- Post race day selfies, tag ISF, and use #5kforkidscancer
SOCIAL MEDIA SAMPLES
Sample Social posts (tag @theISFoundation on IG & @IsabellaSantosFoundation on FB)
- Hate Cancer? Yup, join the club on Saturday, September 25th in Ballantyne at the Isabella Santos Foundation 5K for Kids Cancer event. We know hating cancer is a big club, but we need you to help us make it bigger to create the most impact for kids fighting cancer in our community. It’s a hybrid event, sign up in-person or choose to participate from afar. Register at 5Kforkidscancer.com #5kforkidscancer
- When you do good you feel good. When you feel good you can’t help but HAVE FUN! Join our crew on the morning of September 25th as we participate in the Isabella Santos Foundation 5K for Kids Cancer race! It’s their 14th year and we are excited to show up big for all the kids fighting rare cancers in our community. Sign up at 5kforkidscancer.com! It’s hybrid, participate the way you want to… in-person or from afar. #5kforkidscancer
- Do good. Feel good. Have fun with me and my team on Saturday, September 25th at the Isabella Santos Foundation 5K for Kids Cancer Event in Ballantyne Corporate Park. Register at 5Kforkidscancer.com! #5kforkidscancer
- I hate cancer, how about you? Let’s show cancer who’s boss on Saturday, September 25th at the Isabella Santos Foundation 5K for Kids Cancer event. Join my race team, but don’t worry… ‘race team’ is a loose term. I don’t care if you run, walk, skip, roll on the ground or join me from afar! I just want you to help me make a difference on September 25th! Register at 5Kforkidscancer.com. #5kforkidscancer.com
- Let’s hate cancer together at the Isabella Santos Foundation 5K for Kids Cancer event this Saturday, September 25th. It’s hybrid to let everyone participate in the way they feel the most comfortable. So join me in signing up at 5Kforkidscancer.com – register to join in person or from afar!