In June our ISF Board of Directors held their monthly meeting at Levine Children’s. Before we got down to business we headed upstairs to the Isabella Santos Foundation MIBG Therapy Suite on the 11th floor. We get chills every time we step foot in it. And last night we saw our board members feel the same chills. It’s real, to be able to see and touch the impact your dollars have on kids with cancer is immeasurable.
There is so much more to be done and we couldn’t have a better team standing behind us. Each individual brings amazing talent and experience in serving our organization and impacting our local pediatric cancer community. Their dedication personally and through their respective companies is one of the reasons why Charlotte is the best city with the most giving community.
ISF Board of Directors:
– Neil Aldridge, Global Channel Partnerships, Gold Group Enterprises
– Meredith Dean, Seacrest Studios Program Coordinator at Levine Children’s Hospital & Founder at the Dean’s List
– Matt DuBois, Owner, Centurion Entertainment
– Suzie Ford, Owner, NoDa Brewing Company
– Eric Frick, Attorney, Parker Poe (Joining the board in July, 2019)
– Charlotte Guice, Owner, Charlotte Guice Designs, LLC.
– Jay Levell, Partner, White Point Partners
-Jacob Lewison, Marketing Manager, QCarolina Restaurants, LLC
– Jonathan McFadden, Content Strategist/CopyWriter, Lending Tree
– Tim Miner, Co-Founder, Charlotte is Creative, Co-Host Creative Mornings
– Barbara Morgan, Owner, Brixx Pizza
– Jennifer Pope, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology MD, Levine Children’s Hospital
– Blair Primis, Senior Vice President, Marketing & Talent Management, OrthoCarolina
– Karen Suddreth, Human Resources Administrator, Culp Elliott & Carpenter, PLLC
– Sandra Szoke, Partner, Impact Marketing Partners
– Jacob Virgil, Senior Associate & SEO Lead, Red Ventures.
– Matt Yarmey, Owner, Pure Intentions Coffee.