Isabella Santos Foundation Hiring Marketing Coordinator Intern
Position: Marketing Coordinator Intern (PAID)
The Isabella Santos Foundation, ISF, is looking for a creative, energetic, and self-motivated college student to join our marketing team as a Marketing Coordinator Intern. This internship will give the ideal candidate the opportunity to learn the insides of a leading nonprofit organization and help make a difference for kids fighting cancer. The successful candidate will flourish in ISF’s fast-paced environment and will work with the ISF team to build marketable skills and a portfolio. The intern will assist with writing, editing, creative content, website updates, blog updates, and social media. This position will work closely with the ISF Intern Program Manager to help lead and mentor the Summer Intern Leads in creating impactful fundraising and awareness campaigns. This position also provides an opportunity to interact with some of Charlotte’s top non-profit leaders and experience the rewarding gratification of working with a local foundation.
- 3 -month term, May 15 – Aug 15
- 30-35 hours per week
- Assist in writing, editing, creative content, website updates, and blog updates
- Assist in social media content development, scheduling & monitoring
- Work with the ISF Summer Intern Program to help develop impactful fundraising and awareness campaigns
- Participate in brainstorming and collaborate as a team to bring fresh and creative ideas to the table
- Step outside of their comfort zone
- Be an advocate for ISF and pediatric cancer awareness
- Currently is or has been pursuing a college degree in Communications, Marketing, PR, or related field. Upper-level classmen preferred.
- Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space
- Previous internship or related experience in marketing or communications is a plus
- Must have experience working in: WordPress, Canva, Illustrator, Photoshop & Video Development software
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Passionate about the mission of ISF and being involved in the community
- Strong team player, self-motivator, quick learner, and problem solver
About Isabella Santos Foundation
The Isabella Santos Foundation (ISF) was established through Isabella’s parents to raise awareness and research funds for Neuroblastoma and received its 501(c)(3) status in 2009. It was Isabella’s dream to Beat Cancer, Grow Hair, and Live Her Dreams. Although research and advanced treatments didn’t come in time for her dreams to come true, her legacy is pushing us to give others a fighting chance against rare pediatric cancer. Learn more about ISF at www.isabellasantosfoundation.org.
The ISF Marketing Coordinator Intern is a paid position. If you are interested in joining the team, please email introduction and resume to email@example.com.