Create a Giving Tuesday Facebook Fundraisers for Pediatric Cancer
We are building a world with no more cancer, but we can’t do it without you. Our goal is to raise $20,000 tomorrow on Giving Tuesday… what if your donation could get matched for more impact for kids fighting cancer? The Facebook Company will match $7 million in qualifying donations made on Facebook on Giving Tuesday, Dec 1. Help us reach more people, raise money for pediatric cancer research, and be part of Facebook’s Giving Tuesday Matching program by creating your own Facebook Fundraiser benefiting the Isabella Santos Foundation on December 1.
Matching begins on Tuesday, December 1, 2020, at 8 am Eastern Time. Facebook will continue matching qualifying donations to nonprofits until the $7M match runs out.
STEPS TO CREATE A GIVING TUESDAY FUNDRAISER ON FACEBOOK FOR THE ISABELLA SANTOS FOUNDATION
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/fund/IsabellaSantosFoundation/
- On the left-hand side complete all Fundraiser details
- How much do you want to raise? Many times fundraisers blow past the $200 automatically set goal. Know you can set your own custom goal or continue to increase your goal as you meet it!
- When should your fundraiser end? Although this is focused on Giving Tuesday, set it up to run for several days or even a week. You can choose the length and what you feel will make the most impact.
- What’s the title of your fundraiser? Create a title for your fundraiser.
- Why are you raising money? Make it personal, why do you support ISF, and what is the importance of giving back
- Cover photo. Use the cover photo that pops up
- Click CREATE to publish your Facebook Fundraiser
- ***IMPORTANT*** After you create the fundraiser, for these fundraisers to be successful, you need to invite your entire friend list. This is the best way to make sure your network sees your fundraiser through all the other Giving Tuesday communications in their feed.
Our goal is to raise $20,000 on Giving Tuesday, we need your help! Learn more about what we are funding with Giving Tuesday donations.