IT’S MORE THAN JUST A 5K. IT’S WHERE IT ALL STARTED.
We are celebrating 15 years and have come a long way since our first race! Saturday, October 15th is the 15th Annual ISF 5K for Kids Cancer Event! We hope to blow this year out of the water to impact pediatric cancer care in our community. We are planning our biggest event yet and need your help sharing and spreading this milestone event around to engage our community. The more people who hear about October 15th, the more who register! Help us make this a success!
WHAT: Isabella Santos Foundation and presenting sponsor Hendrick Automotive Group Luxury Dealerships invite friends, family & colleagues to join our community on Saturday, October 15th at 8 am for the 15th Annual ISF 5K for Kids Cancer. Participants have the opportunity to purchase Brunch to their registration. The brunch experience is partnered with Roots Catering with drinks provided by Tito’s Handmade Vodka and NoDa Brewing. It will be a morning to make a difference for kids fighting rare cancers, 5K, 10K, Fun Run, Brunch, Kids Zone, Raffle, and more! Over the last 14 years, we have raised $2.3 Million for pediatric cancer through this flagship event.
WHEN: Saturday, October 15th at 8:00 A.M.
WHERE: Our event is located in Ballantyne Corporate Park, look for the Brixham Tent, 15801 Brixham Hill Ave..
HOW: You can register in person or join from afar by registering here.
WHY: Proceeds from the event will impact a global pediatric cancer program at Levine Children’s, bringing new treatments and hope to kids fighting rare cancers.
- Press Release
- ISF 5k/10k for Kids Cancer ISF Event Page
- Since 2007, ISF 5K for Kids Cancer has raised more than $2.3 Million for pediatric cancer
- Join us in person or from anywhere
- Help spread the event to get more people to sign up
- The more people who hear about our event, the more people register. Use our Social & Story images below to help.
- Post on personal and social channels
- Email your network asking to register or join your race team
- Take it one step further and fundraise
- Post race-day selfies, tag ISF, and use #5kforkidscancer
- Dnut forget to purchase the brunch experience!
SOCIAL MEDIA SAMPLES
Sample Social posts (tag @theISFoundation on IG & @IsabellaSantosFoundation on FB)
- You Dnut want to miss this! Register today for one of our favorite events! Come join our team October 15th in Ballantyne at the Isabella Santos Foundation 5K/10K for Kids Cancer event as we help them celebrate their 15th anniversary as a childhood cancer foundation. We need your help rallying people to join us. Register today and add on the brunch option (YUM) and let’s make this the biggest race attendance yet, and help create the most impact for kids fighting cancer in our community. Let’s get GLAZY!! Register at 5Kforkidscancer.com #5kforkidscancer
- It’s time to lace up those shoes and make a difference for childhood cancer. Join our crew on the morning of October 15th at the Isabella Santos Foundation 5k/10K for Kids Cancer 15th Anniversary Event! You heard that right, 15 years! So it will for sure be a party! Sign up at 5kforkidscancer.com! #5kforkidscancer
- Everything I dough, I dough to help end childhood cancer!🍩 Have fun with me and my team on Saturday, October 15th at the Isabella Santos Foundation 5K for Kids Cancer Event in Ballantyne Corporate Park. Help us make a difference for kids fighting rare cancers in our community, and celebrate ISF’s 15 year anniversary!! Register at 5Kforkidscancer.com! #5kforkidscancer
- Hey Cancer, D🍩nut kill my vibe. Let’s show cancer who’s boss on Saturday, October 15th at the Isabella Santos Foundations 15 year anniversary 5k For Kids Cancer. Join my race team, but don’t worry… ‘race team’ is a loose term. I don’t care if you run, walk, skip, roll on the ground or join me from afar! I just want you to help me make a difference! You D🍩nut want to miss out on the fun. Register at 5Kforkidscancer.com. #5kforkidscancer.com
- I don’t think you’re ready for this jelly🍩 Who’s excited that the Isabella Santos Foundations 5K For Kids Cancer is back and bigger than ever this year?? I SURE AM!! Join me and my friends and family Saturday October 15th in Ballantyne. We are going to have so much fun, while raising money for the kids in our community that need it most. Run, walk, skip, eat all the yummy brunch food- I don’t care how you participate. Just help me make the biggest difference we can this year. Register at 5Kforkidscancer.com. #5kforkidscancer.com