After conquering many miles and many milestones over the past four years – we are Crushing Cancer again this year for your choice of several races. This team will be training in memory of Isabella Santos, who passed away from Neuroblastoma at the age of 7. We will train as one group starting in mid-July and then you can pick which race(s) would work best for you and your schedule! The idea is to give you a choice- but also help cheerlead each other in our training schedules. Of course…along the training path- this determined group of runners will crush The Isabella Santos Foundation 11th Annual 5k/10K for Kids Cancer on Saturday, Sept 29th. The Dream Team tackled these races last year and raised over $110,000…and over $400,000 to date! Lets crush the pavement, crush our fundraising goal and crush cancer together again in 2018!
As many of you know from being part of this great group…the team work makes the dream work, so we are taking that motto and are implementing a new structure this year that will allow our passionate people to join forces to crush pediatric cancer together. This structure can apply to anyone that is interested in taking on a more active role on our dream team.
We are seeking leaders. We are seeking cancer crushers. We are seeking passionate individuals with a desire to take their role with our team to the next level. We have committed $5 million to establish The Isabella Santos Foundation Rare & Solid Tumor Program at Levine Children’s Hospital. This program will impact more than just Charlotte as it will be the first of its kind in the United States. This is a volunteer based grassroots effort without the overhead of the large cancer charities. Please email email@example.com for more information
We are seeking leads for the following areas to help run our Dream Team in 2018: (Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
- Fundraising LEAD: (Still Needed)
- Help People Set Up FG Pages
- Help Develop Fundraising Incentive Program
- Training LEAD: (Fullfilled)
- Develop Training Schedules
- Coordinate Group Runs
- Identify 2018 Race Options
- Communication LEAD: (Fulfilled)
- Coordinates Emails
- Communicates Socials, Group Runs, etc.
- Recruitment LEAD: (Still Needed)
- Help Coordinate Socials
- Attend local events/races to recruit members
- Help Develop Referral Incentive Program
- Work with Local Businesses for Monthly Partnership
- “Hype Squad” LEAD: (Still Needed)
- Coordinate and Develop Cheerleaders/Hype Squad for our DT members
- Coordinate Cheering sections at local races and events
- Coordinate the spotlight of Dream Team Members and Weekly speakers
If you are interested, please email us ASAP at email@example.com