Over the past three seasons, Isabella’s Dream Team has been fortunate to have the support of our community. This year is no exception. Our team continues to grow and so does our community support.
Team Sponsor: OrthoCarolina
This is the second year that OrthoCarolina will be our sponsor and we can’t thank them enough for supporting our mission and help us grow in the Charlotte community. OrthoCarolina is one of the nation’s leading orthopedic practices and your destination for comprehensive orthopedic care.
Omega Sports has been with us since the inception of this team, and has provided VIP treatment to us every year. We always look forward to our group runs with Omega Nation and we can’t thank them enough for their unwavering support. Best Service in Sports Since 1978.
Core Revolution is new this year and will be our cross-training headquarters. We are extremely excited to partner with them. Their South Charlotte location offers:
- Cycle with smart software creating visual simulations and feedback throughout your ride
- Rep N Ride is a circuit training class that builds strength and endurance as you rotate through eight stations during the 45-minute class
- Barre Rev’d features dynamic resistance training designed to target specific muscle groups that will lengthen and strengthen core, legs, arms and glutes for a full body workout.
- To check out their class schedule www.corerevclt.com. FIRST CLASS IS FREE.
The main thread that all three share is that they are all very eager to give back to our community. That’s why we are thrilled to have them on our team and excited to shine the spotlight on them, run with them and make them part of our training throughout the year.
What’s New in 2017?
New to our training schedule will be a training program for the Isabella Santos 10K (Sept 30th). If you’re not quite ready for a half marathon, this would be a great stepping stone. Fundraising Commitment Level: $500.00 minimum.
One to Run. One for Fun. This is a challenge to run the Rock N Roll Savannah Half Marathon Nov 5th and run the Charlotte Half Marathon Nov 11th. We’ve had several participants do this throughout the years, but this year we are adding additional swag and twice the fun. Fundraising Commitment Level: $1,000.00 minimum
Always an option:
- Rock N Roll Savannah Half Marathon Relay – two-person team covers 13.1
- Charlotte Marathon Relay – five-person team covers 26.2
As part of our giveback initiative, we are proud to announce that this year Isabella’s Dream Team will:
- Grant a wish through Make-A-Wish of Central & Western NC
- Make dinner for the residents of Ronald McDonald House of Charlotte
- Collect school supplies for Classroom Central
Our team has raised $314,165.00 over the past three years and if we hit our goal of $200,000 this year, that will mean over a half million dollars has been raised to help kids fighting cancer right now.
Want to join us? You can find out more information about us here: One Team. One Mission.
How to join the team?
- Email Coach Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create your First Giving fundraising page: 2017 Isabella’s Dream Team
- $500 commitment (per person)
- $1,000 commitment for the “One to run. One for fun.” back-to-back challenge.
- Register for your race and distance
- Recruit your friends, family, coworkers to join via social media and let them know you just joined #isabellasdreamteam
Training starts July 10th.
Are you in?